Preventative Dentistry Novi, MI
Prevent oral disease and tooth decay.
Preventative dentistry means to take care of all the routine cleaning and tooth maintenance, before cavities and tooth decay ever have a chance to form. As a patient, it’s the best thing you can do for your dental health (along with proper at-home brushing and flossing). With regular care, we’ll help you keep those teeth where they belong by monitoring your oral health and taking action when problems appear.
We’ll clean those hard-to-reach areas before they develop into cavities, and treat the small cavities before they develop into large ones! With proper medical care and direction, we can reach this goal with all our patients.
As we do our part with regular cleanings and health assessments, don’t forget that the most important care is the everyday routine of brushing and flossing. So, read below to brush up on some oral health information and tips!
- Prevent tooth problems with regular exams and teeth cleanings.
- Detect cancer in its early and most treatable stages with oral cancer screenings.
- Avoid costly childhood cavities by protecting teeth with dental sealants.
- Learn how to properly brush your teeth by reading our brushing tips.
- Learn how to properly floss your teeth by reading our flossing tips.